Turkish Kebab & Fattoush Salad Pitta
Toasted tasty pittas filled with Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab & a fresh vibrant Middle Eastern salad – perfect for a Pitta Party!
28 g of fat
- 1x pack Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebabs
- 2 Tomatoes
- ¼ Cucumber
- ½ Red Onion
- 10g Mint
- 10g Parsley
- 1 tsp Sumac
- 30ml Red Wine Vinegar
- 30ml Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Pitta Breads
- 100ml Yoghurt
- 15-20g Tahini Paste
- Using 1 tbsp of oil, fry the Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab over a medium heat, turning frequently for 3 minutes.
- Toast the pita breads and make an incision ready to be filled.
- For the salad, chop the cucumber, tomatoes, red onions and the herbs and mix well.
- Next prepare the dressing by combining the vinegar, olive oil, garlic and lemon juice then mix well.
- Mix together the yoghurt and tahini.
- To build the pitta start with a dollop of the yoghurt dressing, then spoon in the Fattoush salad.
- Top with the cooked Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab and sprinkle with sumac to finish.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
The yummiest salad dressing I've ever had. We used vegan qorn kebab meat (feat) it was amazing and the vinaigrette goes with everything need soya yogurt or coconut yoghurt to make it vegan. Thank you
Amazing! I tried this at home and school and it tastes amazing and looked amazing! Great dish to make! Thanks for recipe.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review