- 200g Quorn Breaded Fishless Fillets (2 pieces)
- 1 cucumber
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 head of lettuce
- 4 small tortilla wraps
- Vegan creme fraîche
- For the guacamole:
- 2 avocados
- 1 green chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime
- Prepare the Fishless Fillets according to the instructions on pack.
- Slice the tomatoes and cucumber, shred the carrot and remove the lettuce leaves from the stalk.
- To make the guacamole, mash the avocado with the de-seeded chilli and the garlic. Mix together with the juice of the lime, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a griddle pan, quickly heat the tortilla breads on each side.
- Break the fillets and serve in the tortilla bread, with the vegetables, guacamole and vegan creme fraîche. Garnish with coriander.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review