- 120g Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Slices
- 312g Quorn Fillets
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 1 bag of salad
- 200 kale
- 200ml oil
- 150g of vegetarian parmesan
- Salt to season
- For the Caesar dressing:
- 2 cups of cashew nuts (soaked overnight)
- 100ml water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp capers
- Salt & pepper to season
- For the croutons:
- 3 slices bread
Set oven to 175°C/325°F.
- Remove bread crusts and then cut into cubes before loading onto a baking tray.
- Drizzle the bread with oil and season with salt.
- Toast on the middle shelf of the oven for 15 minutes. Stirring 2 – 3 times to ensure an even colour. Let cool.
- Prepare the Quorn Bacon Slices and Quorn Fillets as directed on the packaging. Chop both the bacon and fillets into pieces.
- Divide the romaine salad in half and rinse. Brush with oil and grill on a high heat until coloured (about 30 seconds on each side).
- Pour oil into the saucepan and fry the kale leaves until crispy. Remove from pan and dab off any excess oil with kitchen roll. Season with salt.
- For the Caesar dressing, drain the water from the cashews (that have been soaked overnight) and rinse. Blend together with the rest of the Caesar dressing ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To build your salad, add the lettuce leaves into your bowl, followed by the romaine salad, kale, Quorn Fillets and Vegetarian Bacon. Top with croutons and grated parmesan.
- Drizzle with Caesar dressing and enjoy immediately!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review