BLT Sandwich with Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Slices
Celebrate the nation’s favourite sandwich with this delicious vegetarian alternative to the classic BLT. Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Slices are layered up in this tasty Quorn BLT sandwich. Just 5 ingredients and ready in 10 minutes, these veggie bacon sandwiches are a must try for breakfast, brunch or lazy weekend lunches!
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Deli Food Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
23.9 g fat
- 1 pack of frozen Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Slices (150 g), defrosted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- 4 green lettuce leaves
- Place a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the oil and the Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Slices and fry for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread the mayonnaise onto two slices of sourdough bread. Top with tomato slices, Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Slices, lettuce, and the remaining sourdough slices.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Qourn BLT is amazing !
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.