Eight Treasures Stir Fry
For an auspicious year ahead, look no further than our Eight Treasures Quorn Stir-Fry. A beautiful bouquet of vibrant and symbolic seeds, berries and vegetables, it’s a very special dish for any Chinese New Year menu.
A Little Effort
11 g of fat
- 264g Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers
- 5 roasted chestnuts
- 20g gingko nuts
- 10g lotus seeds
- 5g goji berries
- 10g green peas
- 4 Shiitake mushrooms, soaked and diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 20g white onion, chopped
- 30g green pepper
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan with shallow oil, pan fry the Quorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Burgers till golden brown. This should take about 3 minutes on each side.
- Once pan fried, leave to cool before dicing into cubes measuring around 1 x 1cm.
- In a separate pan, add in chopped garlic and onion. Once softened, add in the rest of the vegetables, nuts and seeds and fry until fragrant.
- Add the cubed Hot and Spicy Burgers to the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and finish with sesame oil before serving.
Pro tip: For a restaurant effect, serve over a simple banana leaf or some deep fried vermicelli.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.