Sriracha Vegan Wings With Fried Rice
This sharing platter is a hot and spicy feast. Sticky Quorn Sriracha Vegan Wings served with a rainbow of colour from vegan fried rice and fresh Asian salad. Our sriracha wings are packed full of flavour the perfect addition to this delicious vegan meal. All cooled down with sweet and sour charred limes.
8.9 g fat
- 8 Quorn Sriracha Wings
- 2 unwaxed limes, halved
- Fresh coriander leaves
- ½ tsp nigella seeds
- For the vegan fried rice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 100g brown rice, cooked
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 inch piece ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 50g edamame beans
- 50g sweetcorn
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- For the side salad
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- ½ mango, peeled and stone removed, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 baby cucumbers, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- 25g bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 unwaxed lime, juice only
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- For the vegan fried rice, heat the sesame oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the cooked rice and fry for 2 minutes. Add the red pepper and carrot fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger, garlic, edamame beans and sweetcorn and fry for 1 minute. Add the spring onion and soy sauce, fry for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- For the Asian salad, place all of the ingredients into a bowl and lightly toss to combine.
- Cook the Quorn Sriracha Wings as per pack instructions. Once cooked, drizzle over the sauce sachet and toss to coat. Arrange on a serving platter.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle over a high heat. Place the limes cut side down on the hot griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes or until charred.
- Add the vegan fried rice and Asian salad to the platter. Garnish with the charred limes and scatter over extra fresh coriander leaves.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.