Vegetarian Stir Fry with Burgers
A delicious vegetarian stir fry topped with strips of Quorn Southern Fried burgers for a twist on this simple and well-loved dish. Super easy to cook and made in no time. So wok are you waiting for? Time to get cooking!
- Fakeaway Recipes
- Meat Free Burger Recipes
- Other Cuisines Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
13.2 g fat
- 164g Quorn Southern Fried Burgers
- 300-350g cooked rice noodles
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 1 green pepper
- 30g kale
- 1 green chilli
- Sesame oil, to fry in
- Black sesame seeds
- Sweet chili sauce
- Prepare the Quorn Southern Fried Burgers according to the instructions on the package. Cut into strips and set aside.
- Slice the peppers and finely chop the chilli. Heat a pan with a little oil. Add sugar snap peas, peppers and kale. Add chilli to taste and fry everything for a couple of minutes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Top cooked rice noodles with stir-fried vegetables. Top with the burger strips and sesame seeds. Serve with sweet chilli sauce and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.