Korean Vegan Wing Wrap With Spicy Cucumber Salad
For a picnic with a punch try our Korean vegan wing wrap with spicy cucumber salad! Load tortilla wraps with sliced cucumber and our delicious Quorn vegan Buffalo Wings coated in a homemade Gochujang sauce. These delicious vegan wings will be the highlight of any street party! Serve hot for a fakeaway feast or chilled for the perfect street party finger food.
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Spicy Vegan & Vegetarian Recipes
- Korean Food Recipes
- Vegan Recipes
25 g fat
- 1 pack Quorn Buffalo Wings
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- Spicy cucumber salad:
- 200g cucumber, scored with a fork and sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ tsp ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 60ml rice vinegar
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Gochujang
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven and baking tray to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7
- Mix the salt and cucumber together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and mix well into a smooth sauce. Set aside a few tablespoons, and toss the cucumber in the remaining sauce
- Cook the Quorn Buffalo Wings for 16-18 minutes until crispy.
- Layer spinach on a warmed tortilla, add cucumber salad, buffalo wings and a drizzle of sauce. Repeat with remaining tortillas and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.