Vegan Fish & Chips Sandwich
Craving a vegan version of the classic Fish and Chips Sandwich? Make one tonight with Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers.
Simply ovenbake our vegan fish fingers on a baking tray with chips and serve in your choice of bun with an easy, homemade slaw.
This vegan twist on the classic fish & chip butty is perfect for lunch or dinner for the whole family.
- 1 pack Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers
- 150g frozen chips
- 100g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave nectar or other vegan honey alternative
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 30g vegan mayonnaise
- 4 ciabatta buns, split
- Prepare the Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers and the frozen chips in the oven according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, toss together the cabbage, carrots, parsley, vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Let stand for 5-10 minutes for the flavours to marry.
- Spread the vegan mayonnaise on each bun. Top with a fillet, some coleslaw and the chips. Serve with the remaining coleslaw.
For speedy preparation, used bagged coleslaw mix or pre-shredded cabbage.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.