Vegetarian Caesar Salad Burger
The best burger for summer time: charred Quorn Vegetarian Fillets with cheese, avocado, a plant-based Caesar sauce, lettuce and red onions.
- Vegan & Vegetarian BBQ Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Summer Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes
- Family Meal Recipes
- 6 (312g) Quorn Vegetarian Fillets
- 180ml mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30ml) nutritional yeast
- 4 tsp (20ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15ml) wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp (15ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15ml) maple syrup
- 1 (4g) clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- 6 burger rolls
- 120g white cheese, sliced
- 100g cos lettuce
- 2 (450g) large avocadoes, sliced
- 1 (120g) medium red onion, thinly sliced
- For the Caesar sauce, combine the mayonnaise, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, mustard, soy sauce, maple syrup and garlic. Using a hand blender, blend until smooth.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking hot. Brush the Quorn Vegetarian Fillets with the olive oil and grill until charred and cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Cut each burger bun in half and grill the cut-sides of each bun in the same griddle pan until crisp and charred, 1 minute.
- Spread some Caesar sauce onto the base of each crisp burger bun. Top it with the sliced cheese, cos lettuce, avocado slices, grilled fillets and sliced onions. Top each burger with the top halves of the burger buns.
TIP: The Quorn Vegetarian Fillets can easily be replaced with Quorn Hot and Spicy Burger for a spicier alternative.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.