Vegetarian Pulled Pork Sandwich
Vegetarians rejoice! You too can enjoy the meaty flavours of a classic pulled-pork sandwich with our Quorn Ham Roast shredded with a homemade BBQ sauce. Seven on its own or with a side of fries for the perfect meat-free feast.
2.7 g of fat
- 400g Quorn Ham Roast
- ¼ red cabbage
- 1 spring onion
- ¼ white cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 4 brioche buns
- For the BBQ sauce
- 120g ketchup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Place the Quorn Ham Roast on a baking tray & place in oven for 55 minutes until tender.
- To make the BBQ sauce, combine all ingredients in a separate bowl, mix well and set aside.
- To make the slaw, thinly slice the red cabbage, white cabbage and spring onion. Then grate the carrots and combine all in a bowl together.
- Remove the ham roast from the oven. Once cooled slightly, shred with a form and coat in the BBQ sauce.
- Build the sandwich by loading up the brioche bun with the pulled pork, slaw and your favourite sauce.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review