Quorn UniQuorns Vegan Nuggets with a Rainbow of Vegetables
Sprinkle some magic into family meal times with Quorn UniQuorns – our NEW crunchy vegan unicorn nuggets. Serve our tasty UniQuorns with a colourful rainbow of mixed vegetables and fluffy mash clouds for guaranteed smiles!
14.9 g fat
- 4 Quorn UniQuorns
- 400g / 4 small potatoes, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 15g unsalted butter
- 80g frozen peas
- 60g / 7 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 20g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 30g / 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into half rounds
- 30g / ½ small red onion, peeled and diced into small squares around 0.5cm in size
- Preheat the oven, place the UniQuorns on a baking tray and cook according to the packet instructions.
- Heat a pan of water until boiling then add the peeled and cut potatoes. Bring to the boil and cook for around 20 minutes until soft. Drain, add the butter and mash until smooth.
- Heat another pan of water until boiling and add the peas and chopped carrots. Cook until the carrots are tender then drain.
- To assemble the plate, create a bed of peas for the grass, add two UniQuorns, and two spoons of mash potato for the clouds. Create the rainbow using the remaining vegetables.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.