Lemon & Pepper Vegan Fillets with Mediterranean Fennel Slaw
Fresh and light, this Mediterranean fennel slaw makes a wonderful pairing with Quorn Vegan Breaded Fishless Fillets with a Lemon & Pepper crumb. These delicious fillets are also low in saturated fat and a source of fibre.
11.2 g of fat
- 2 Quorn Breaded Fishless Fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 tsp chopped fennel fronds
- 120g fennel, finely sliced
- 1 large orange, cut into segments
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 30g pitted black olives
- Prepare the Quorn Fishless Breaded Fillets with a Lemon & Pepper Breadcrumb according to package directions.
- Whisk together the oil, orange juice, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Toss together the fennel fronds, fennel, red onion, orange segments, olives and dressing. Let it stand for 5-10 minutes for the flavours to marry.
- Serve the fillets with the salad.
Did you know? Fennel is low in calories but contains a variety of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C and manganese. Orange is also a source of vitamin C. Vitamin C has a range of important functions including helping to protect and keep the cells in our body healthy.
Substitute olives with 2 tbsp capers if desired.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review