Crispy Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burger Garden Salad
Use up the veggies in your fridge and enjoy a delicious salad in fifteen minutes or less. With Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers, reducing food waste and getting lunch or dinner on the table quickly has never tasted so good!
- 2 Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers
- 1/2 head of lettuce, rinsed, drained and roughly chopped
- 90g of rocket leaves, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 5 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- handful of olives, halved
- 1150g or 1/2 cup artichoke hearts
- pickled red onions (add as many or as few as you like)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- your favourite salad dressing or 50/50 balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Heat a pan on medium heat and fry the Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers for approx. 10 minutes (5 minutes each side) or until cooked through evenly and golden on the outside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a bowl and gently toss.
- Chop the Quorn Burgers into bite-size pieces and add to the top of your salad.
- Drizzle with your favourite dressing, a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar or leave as is and enjoy!
Zero Waste Tip: cut your lettuce leaves 1 inch from the bottom and regrow lettuce from the stem!
Recipe by Blue Ollis
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.