Spicy Chopped Thai Salad
Inspired by zesty flavours of Thai cuisine, our Spicy Chopped Thai Salad features our Quorn Vegan Tortilla Escalopes and a peanut sauce dressing. Perfect for a light lunch!
21 g of fat
- 350g Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 175g Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 100g Carrots, grated
- 3 Spring Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Coriander, finely chopped
- 35g Cashews, toasted
- 4 Tbsp Peanut Butter, or almond butter if peanut allergy
- 2 Tbsp Soy Source
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, or agave syrup
- 2 Tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tsp Hot Sauce
- Juice from 1 Lime
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees Celsius/Gas mark 7. Bake your Quorn Vegan Spicy Tortilla Escalopes in the oven 16 minutes or 21 minutes from frozen.
- While your Escalopes are baking, chop and prep your salad ingredients. In a large bowl add all your Salad ingredients, except the cashews, and mix until evenly combined. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, add all your ingredients to a bowl and whisk until evenly combined. Alternatively, you can add everything to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add your dressing to the salad and mix your salad until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Once the Escalopes are cooked, remove from the oven and set aside until cool enough to handle. Cut it into strips and combine to your salad.
- Garnish with some crushed cashews and extra chopped coriander. Enjoy! Recipe by The Little Almond.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review