To make pink slaw:
- Mix the vegan mayonnaise, cream cheese, water and garlic together.
- Turn the cabbage and onions together and came over the dressing
- The flavor with salt and pepper
To make ferrets:
- Preheat oven to 200 gr. (Hot air)
- Cut each potato lengthwise and then in half so you get 8 strips
- Getting them out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and olive oil.
- Behind them in the oven for about 35-40 minutes until golden
- Come vegan hot & spicy burger in the oven for the last 19 minutes
To make lime and coriander dressing:
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until it becomes perfectly creamy.
- Server burger in a bun of your choice, top them with cilantro and lime dressing and enjoy the burger with the sweet potato fries.