Quorn Vegan Coronation Chicken Sandwich
Our creamy Vegan Coronation Sandwich combines Quorn Sweet Chilli Mini Fillets with all the flavours of a classic Coronation chicken sarnie.
Simple and quick to prepare, and packed full of flavour our vegan Coronation chicken sandwich is perfect for your next meat-free lunch, picnic or street party!
- Vegan And Vegetarian Bank Holiday Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Picnic Food
- Vegan Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
21 g fat
- 3 x packs of Quorn Sweet Chilli Mini Fillets
- 6 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 2-3 tsp mild curry powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 100g baby spinach
- 200g roasted red pepper
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 8 slices wholemeal bread
- In a large bowl, combine the Quorn Sweet Chilli Mini Fillets with the vegan mayonnaise, spices and chutney until well mixed.
- Build sandwich by adding a layer of the coronation mixture to the sliced bread and topping with spinach, pepper, and cucumber and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.